12 April 2022
At the moment, there are two types of AMM in the DeFi market, which are AMM Liquidity Center and AMM Aggregator. Their differences can be seen as:
• AMM Liquidity Centers implement their own Liquidity Pools. They can easily create Liquidity Pools, list assets without relying on a 3rd-party.
• AMM Aggregators gather liquidity from AMM Liquidity Centers.
They can integrate with Liquidity Pools from multiple AMMs and offer the best price options after comparing them between different Liquidity Pools. In this way, their liquidity flow comes from AMM Liquidity Centers.
CleanDefi aspires to become one of the leading DEX aggregators that offers the best rates by discovering the most efficient swapping routes across all leading DEXs. We use the same x*y=k formula as other AMMs on the market, namely Uniswap and PancakeSwap. But the focus on our own scanning module and UX/UI will set CleanDefi apart from the competition.
Safety and security is a matter of great importance in all DEFI projects. That’s why CleanDefi is currently in the process of a security audit of smart contract.
Why do we build a DEX aggregator for Solana?
There are the essential benefits of building a DEX aggregator on Solana:
– Solana offers composability, giving high performance without Layer-2 sharding or solutions
– There is a 400ms block time of speed available
– Solana also offers scalability, with 65k transactions handled per second
– All solutions of Solana ecosystem could be easily integrated into our platform – Great and solid security and decentralization
Solana offers a level of scalability, affordability, and speed that not a lot of networks or blockchains can afford, potentially powering DEXs like Serum.